Thank you for choosing Pulmonary and Sleep Center of the Valley.
Your health and our employee’s safety are very important to us; therefore we implemented screening prior entering our medical offices along with limiting our on- site patients. Wearing a face mask is also a requirement in our facilities.
We are increasing cleaning routines, and educating our staff about the virus and sharing information on how to keep the workplace sanitize.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Let’s work together to keep our community safe!
In response to COVID-19, we are also offering Telemedicine Services as per patient request, however to protect others it is necessary that you reschedule your in-office appointment to our telemedicine services if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19, or you are waiting for the results.
- If you have been in contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 104 days.
- If you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days: Fever gather than 99.5, difficulty breathing, cough, and sore throat. -If you have any GI symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea.
- Lost sense of smell or taste
Telemedicine services are mainly offered thru Google Duo, please follow steps below:
Set up Google Duo:
- Step 1: Install Duo. Duo is available on Android phones and tablets.
- Step 2: Verify your phone number. You can skip phone number verification.
- Step 3: Connect your Google Account. To connect your Google Account, tap Agree.
- After you verify your number on Duo.
- Use Duo to call your contacts or receive calls.
Day of the appointment:
- Please make sure Google duo is installed
- A staff will contact you to update your records
- The doctor will contact you at the time of your appointment.
We encourage you to call us with any questions.